Thoughts for the Day

" Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict." William Ellery Channing

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dealing with the SILENCE....

...shhhhhhhhhhh....whhhhhooooooooooooossshhhhhh.....shhhhhhh..


Hmmmmmm.....ya well that was the only one sound that I could hear nonstop from my first apartment window on the 9th floor when I landed here.....that was sound of the wind passing by my window all day round....Adjusting to ABSOLUTE SILENCE was a Big Big Change for me ...specially coming from a house full of people and and close neighborhood full of friends and loved once....


It was hard yet on one level it was soooooo peaceful, quite and serene...it gave all that time to retrospect and be thankful to My God for every little happiness and special moments that he has gifted me in my life that I could think about in that Silence....


Looking out at those passing cars on the Bridge faraway from my window.... made me feel that comfortable and alive.....it also made me realize of how quickly time passes by....


A girl from a small town in India with small dreams and little hopes and wishes, trying to create her own little new world.... here in this Huge country, among these big buildings,and big bridges......

No comments:

Post a Comment